[at-l] Wall Martfabric department closing

Bob C ellen at clinic.net
Sun Dec 17 21:43:56 CST 2006

The problem with big stores like WalMart. They only sell those items that make a profit, while putting out of business local stores that carried whatever their customers were likely to need or want -- profit or no.

That's why I rarely shop Walmart -- except to buy cheap food for my feral cats, which is a special case. I either feed them cheaply or call the animal control officer to dispose of them.

Weary

"> Wal-Mart needs to go bankrupt. They deserve what ever bad things happen