[at-l] Chicken...or, the egg...

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Tue Dec 19 09:15:36 CST 2006

Bruce R. Drum wrote:

> Now you've all got my mind spinnin' some, and I've got a somewhat
> related kestshun....  why can't I got the market and buy a dozen
> turkey eggs????? It would seem to be perfect for Christmas breakfast.

 I saw a fried goose egg one time and it was disgusting. Essentially
looks the same as a chicken egg...only bigger and darker. It makes me
gaggish just thinking about it.

> I was going to bring up the idea of llama eggs, but I thought better
> of it. The concept of marketing llomelets is mind-boggling.

Now...this brings up something I've been thinking about a lot lately. Do
the Chinese eat breakfast? I don't think I've ever seen a breakfast menu
at a Chinese restaurant.