[at-l] Y

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 07:38:30 CST 2006

And some of us rely on those who have the list to remind us.

Happy birthday Mara and while I'm at it Merry Christmas, Happy
Hanukkah, Salubrious Solstice or what ever holiday turns your crank.
Going to be busy for a few days so I might forget if I don't say it
now.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/