[at-l] [OT; deal with it] A WET Christmas...

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Sat Dec 23 22:35:49 CST 2006

I'm pretty sure the soundtrack is The Drifters' version of "White Christmas".
(Ain't it just "Da Bomb"?!)

As for Santa's physical disability, I guess it means he can park the sleigh in a handicapped spot.

BTW, do you still have that special "CAMO/AT-L" nametag design?
(My computer doesn't seem to have it anywhere, anymore...)

If not, I do still have the one I made up therefrom...

-"Camo"

From: "Jim Bullard" <jim.bullard at gmail.com>