[at-l] Building walls...

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 07:01:13 CST 2006

I don't drink coffee and I'm still alive.  There was this near encounter with a bus though, or was it a sailboat?  I can't recall, the mind's not active and it's already 7:54.

  Merry Christmas everyone!  No snow in Ohio this year.

Marsha <atrailhiker at adelphia.net> wrote:
  I once knew a playwright. He died 2 years ago.

He set his alarm clock every morning at 4:00 a.m.

He said the mind was most active and creative at that time. He wrote many
plays.

He did not drink coffee.

Marsha