[at-l] Dust wishes you a Merry Christmas!

Kevin Kirby kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 11:12:21 CST 2006

Your telling me, we had three inches of snow, and it was gone in a matter of days. So much for skiing or doing anything snow related this winter.

happy holidays to everyone from Portland, Maine,
Kevin Kirby

Bob C <ellen at clinic.net> wrote: It's brown on the coast of Maine, but we are merry anyway and hope everyone else is also.

Weary