[at-l] Dust wishes you a Merry Christmas!

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Sun Dec 24 11:17:36 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/24/2006 12:13:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com writes:

Your  telling me, we had three inches of snow, and it was gone in a matter of
days.  So much for skiing or doing anything snow related this  winter.

Whoa!  Stop!  Winter is in its infancy.  It began a mere  three days ago (if
that).  There is a lot of Winter to come.  Why I  would wager that before I
head to the British Virgin Islands there will be lots  of snow.  It is
inevitable.

Skylander Jack