[at-l] Can Ya, Huh, Can Ya??

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Sun Dec 24 11:24:15 CST 2006

Marsha,

Or you could go to a grocery store, like Publix, and purchase an entire
dinner, put it all in your own dishes and look tired.  Everyone would be
amazed that you could throw together such a wonderful meal in so little
time.

But, then, they might all decide to come next year.
Hmmmm.....OR you could call them back and tell them you have the flu and
are very contagious.

Love and Merry Christmas Eve.
Hummingbird