[at-l] And....again...

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Mon Dec 25 10:34:51 CST 2006

Jim Bullard wrote:

>I've tried to talk him into writing up the story of his N>S thru but
>he has not yet.

You're quite crazy if you think I can tell the truth long enougn to
write a book...

> He dismissed my suggestion as mere flattery. It was
>not.

Oh, it was flattering, my friend. And, I tell you what I shall do...I am
in the process of doing some painting here at Casa de Felix. If  it goes
very well, or very poorly, I will write at least one page of what will
become some sort of some book today. (I will write it today...it won't
become some sort of book today)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98