[at-l] And....again...

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 25 18:14:25 CST 2006

Well this Carpet toes used to hike a lot.  She hiked the long trail and the AT.  Then she bought herself a house and now she hikes around Lowes and The Home Depot.  She talks about bees and stuff like that.  I think she writes a pretty good book from what I've seen.  Sometimes she just needs a little prodding to Get-R-Done.

Clyde
From: Sloetoe <sloetoe at yahoo.com>