[at-l] My 1998 section hike on trailjournals.com

Arthur Gaudet rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 26 12:11:59 CST 2006

Hi all,

I've entered 26 days worth of my 1998 southbound section hike from Katahdin to
Massachusetts into www.trailjournals.com. There's no direct link to this new
journal but you can find it by searching for "Appalachian Trail" and "1998".
It's the only southbound hike currently listed.

My plan is to enter all 3 section hikes (1998, 2000 and 2006)into one trail
journal, perhaps including pictures this time. I'm not sure if the
trailjournals.com composer will allow this, but I'll find out as I go along.

I'll also have a decision to make about the "direct link" for this composite
hike. Currently my 1997 thru-hike is available at
http://www.trailjournals.com/gaudet

As some of you know I didn't complete the trail this fall, I got off at
Davenport Gap/Standing Bear Farm. I still have about 240 miles to Springer that
I hope to do June '07.

--RockDancer aka Arthur