[at-l] SORUCK Food 2007

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Wed Dec 27 21:57:52 CST 2006

Greetings. Thanks to everyone for their patience during the holidays. This is our first year in our house and we had a huge party Saturday for about 30 people. I was swamped. But we are on to the RUCK in about three weeks or less.

I have emailed the updated list to Sly to post. If anyone would like for me to send it to them personally, just drop me an email.

Here are the holes that we have:

Saturday Morning:
Breakfast Meats
OJ
Fresh Fruit
Eggs
Grits
Donuts & Pastries
Milk

Saturday Lunch:
Chilis and Soups
Mac & Cheese (I have asked a few ppl to make this, but not gotten reply at this time)
Crackers

Saturday Night:
Green Beans or Peas
Rolls or Bread
Salad Fixings (Meagan is bringing salad) & Dressings
Additional Pasta Dishes
Veggies Delites (I know someone volunteered but I cannot find email)
Ham

Other Items:
Salt & Pepper
Tobasco
Sugar
Creme
Butter or Margarine

Just a reminder...no drinks will be provided. We had leftovers last year, and it works out better if every fends for themselves on drinks.

If you can help me fill in the holes, please drop me an email. If you have already emailed me for an item not on the spreadsheet, can you just resend it?