[at-l] FW: photos of "Recycled"

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 23:20:21 CST 2006

My friend Ryan/Prodeal wanted me to forward this to the at-l:

   Howdy All!

I am looking for photos of Recycled, who hiked the AT a few years ago.

I am editing the Class of '06 Weathercarrot style DVD for the Pacific Crest
Trail. Recycled passed away while on the PCT this year and I am going to
have a memorial section on the DVD for Recycled and No-Way-Ray. So far I
have no pictures of Recycled. Does anyone here have any photos they could
send me?
You can contact me at yosemiteryan at yahoo.com

ProDeal