[at-l] Friday Night Pot Luck Dinner at the SORUCK 2007

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Sat Dec 30 19:35:30 CST 2006

Just a reminder, there is a Pot Luck dinner Friday night at the SORUCK.

I think something was posted early on, but maybe it got overlooked in the past few weeks.

If you can, please feel free to bring your favorite dish to share on Friday night.

I know several people have volunteered a dish already, and it is very very very appreciated.

If you already have volunteered for a dish for Friday night, or want to just go ahead and bring one...please feel free to do so. I have not been updating this portion of the list.

Feel free to email with any questions or comments.
Dawg
Email: gadog430 at charter.net