[at-l] Year End Survey time.....

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 20:00:53 CST 2006

Almost time to go out and stir up some fun and I found this, so New Years
Eve does bear some reflection....

'06 Highlights: Awesome weather, awesome scenery, and some new good friends
found along the Wonderland Trail.
'06 Lowlights: Not getting enough hiking in...

'07 Goals: Centennial Trail

Looks like I won't get that much more hiking in until we find another suc...
'er, volunteer... to be the next Coordinator...
So some of my goals are more long term.

'08? Maybe the Alpine Pass Route across Switzerland. Definitely on my
"things to do list"
http://activityworkshop.net/hiking/alpinepassroute/index.html

Waiting for them to finish the Cumberland Trail
http://www.cumberlandtrail.org/
300+ miles... it's going to be sweet to have time for some more long
distance hiking.

While I'm waiting for the Cumberland Trail I might have to think about the
Sheltowee Trace again http://www.sheltoweetrace.com/

And it seems like I'm starting to be overdue for another trek on the Long
Trail... Sloetoe's post tickled that idea again, although it's been floating
in the background for a while... I suppose I could do the northern section
and that would make my third end-to-end, but there's something to be said
for seeing the whole trail in one trip....

skeeter