[at-l] Test

Jim Bullard jbullar1 at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jul 4 15:17:41 CDT 2006

At 03:15 PM 7/4/2006 -0400, Lilla Thompson wrote:
>Anybody out there?  Haven't rec'd any at-l mail since this am. Or is it
>just nobody but me has to work on the 4th, and you're all out hikin'?

I'm cleaning my home office and I just spent an hour on my bicycle for
exercise (and a break from cleaning). No hiking for this boy on major
holidays. I don't like crowds and the Adirondacks are a ZOO this weekend
what with Canada Day and the 4th. I stay home on Memorial Day weekend and
Labor day weekend for the same reason. A week from now OTOH... :D

Jim Bullard