[at-l] An Inconvenient Truth

RoksnRoots at aol.com RoksnRoots at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 09:23:22 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/9/2006 6:47:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane at theplacewithnoname.com writes:
*
*
*
Most people think that the machines are artificial.  That they aren't
'natural' because we made them.  The machines, though, are as natural as we
are.  They are part of the evolutionary process.

            Brilliant post Shane. In the future it could be possible for
machines to travel vast areas of space without a spaceship by somehow reaching out
with energy and reforming themselves at the destination. Since life is a
series of codes from atoms to DNA it could be possible for such a projected energy
to literally reconstruct itself at the destination. No need to figure out how
to make a physical spacecraft get through many light years of space.

       But two flaws with your review of Gore's movie. First, you need to see
the movie. It has valid material worth considering. Second, I think you are
ignoring the CO2 rise arguments Gore made.

*