[at-l] Was An Inconvenient Truth Now hikin

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Mon Jul 10 14:15:40 CDT 2006

Please also state which peer-reviewed journal articles you have
published on the subject.

>Oh, no need to do that really.  I'm just an average fruitcake.
This is beneficial in that it allows me to easily identify other
fruitcakes of whatever persuasion.

>Shane

FIrst off, let me say that I am a scientists, secondly let me state
that you can show me the scientific articles that support global
warming and I can point out where the authors hedged their
bets.  As I stated earlier, no one knows for sure.  There is,
however a trend towards a major heating of the earth.

Camo said a degree a century does not make for gloal
warmering, that is true but the difference between an ige age
and the global warming that most scientists talk about is lest
than 10 C and we have maged a 2C increase in the average
temperature.  What does this mean?  I for one see it as an
indication that we are going into a hot cycle, should we worry
about it?  Who knows, there are those that think so and there
are those that don't.  Me I think it is too late to worry, but
whatever happens it will not be us that will feel the warth of
climate change but our grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

Me, I am going for a hike.  (Are we back on topic?)

Who is goin hikin this weekend.

Bob