[at-l] So long, and thanks for everything.

Shane Steinkamp shane at theplacewithnoname.com
Wed Jul 12 20:55:46 CDT 2006

I've been trying to Tuckerize my life lately, and while AT-L has been really
good for me, I haven't really learned anything recently, and I haven't
really contributed anything of value for a long time either.  Facing facts,
it's time to take a walk for awhile.  Ya'll play nice.  If I am needed for
anything, I can be found in the usual places.

I may wander back from time to time, so ya'll don't say nothin' too nasty
about me when I'm gone.

Thanks for the service, Ryan.  Love you, dude.

Ya'll play nice.

Bye.

Shane