[at-l] An Inconvenient Truth / Extinction II

Dust dustpct at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 22:33:08 CDT 2006

Sounds like Rabbi Hillel has been tokin' some good stuff.

Colorado Trail Sept. '06.  Rocky Mountain High!

Carol Donaldson <carol1944 at brmemc.net> wrote:         Dust, how do you correlate what you say  with these two profound statements from Rabbi Hillel?

"What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor: this is the whole  Torah.  The rest is commentary." -- Rabbi Hillel
"If I am not for  myself, then who will be for me?  And if I am only for myself, then what am  I?  And if not now, when?" -- Rabbi Hillel