[at-l] stoves

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 14:16:45 CDT 2006

Oh, you dear, sweet innocent.  When Shelley speaks of carrying the fuel in her bra, she is not speaking of a special gadget.  She is referring to something we all know, that there is great warmth in the vicinity of her heart.

Tsk-tsk.  You and Greenbriar are soooooo naughty.  Probably a lot of other people too.

Kinnickinic