[at-l] 2006 thrus and heat wave

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Tue Jul 18 20:37:09 CDT 2006

Nope plenty of rain in PA.  We just had a little over an inch in 30minuteswith
sixty-five mile an hour winds and large Hail. The temperature yesterday was in
the upper 90's and today in the lower 90's.  You gotta love the PA Summers.

Bob

I hear tale many thrus in PA, NJ, NY, and CT are passing out, drying up, blowing off the trail, not finding water, and exploding from the heat wave.

It's too hot.  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !