[at-l] Fw: 2006 thrus and heat wave

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Tue Jul 18 21:20:02 CDT 2006

I have a techie working for me who just got back from Iraq.  He thought that PA
was kind of cold.  It was a 115 the day he left Iraq.  I am an old Nam Vet.  It is
monsoon season overthere with the temp reaching into the mid to upper nineties'

Bob

Sam the dog bailed out at Neal's gap.
He just sat down on the job and would not budge
in this heat and he was only going to Fontana.
His master hiked on after returing dog to home.

I wonder what the boys in Iraq are living with?

 Rogene