[at-l] stoves

Shelly Hale shellydhale at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 19 11:16:45 CDT 2006

- Greenbriar wrote:  I am unfamiliar with that particular piece of
hiking/camping gear. What outfitters do I purchase a "bra" in? Do they come
in ultralite? Does TinMan carry them as an accessory for his stove? Why
didn't anybody tell me? Someone help me out here.

*cough* /me blushes

Well, you see... I think that they only make these for WOMEN... though I'm
sure if you wanted to try wearing one you could be custom fitted.  Hehe

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do come in ultralite.  Though, I do not think
that TinMan sells them as an accessory for his stove.  Though... you know
with a piece of ducktape you could adhere the fuel bottle to your chest
keeping it nice and toasty as well w/o said erm... female hiking gear.  LOL

/me uber huggles Gary

Shell-no e-y