[at-l] ATC folks airlifted out of Lebanon

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:27:58 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I am glad the A.T.C. folks got out and are safe.  I also had family in
Israel until earlier last week and I'm glad they're home, too.  I just wish
all the civilians who live in the war torn regions could also feel as safe
in their homes as we do in ours.

Just so you know, Laurie Potteiger at A.T.C. indicated that it was the
U.S.A.I.D. that invited Dave Startzell to go to Lebanon.  She wasn't sure
about the other two; whether they were also invited by the U.S.A.I.D. or if
they may have gone on they own dime.  It certainly didn't sound like any of
it was coming out the A.T.C. coffers.  If I get any more information, I'll
pass it along.

Mara

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor