[at-l] FROM SLY: Sad news about Cheryl

Linda Patton lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 21 17:32:39 CDT 2006

Cheryl Hoover passed away yesterday after complications from multiple
strokes.  With Sly's OK, I'm forwarding the following sequence of posts:
-------------------

From: Slyatpct at aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 23:22:20 EDT
Subject: Re: Cheryl
To: lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu

Linda,

After slipping into a coma yesterday, Cheryl passed away today.  I  was/am
going to make a post but right now I'm at a loss for words.

Sly
To: Slyatpct at aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:05:30 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sly,
	...  Maybe you want the first word to come from you, but if you
want, I would be happy to write to at-l with just a copy of your post to
me.  Your call.
	Linda