[at-l] Anyone see this?

Gary Ticknor garyticknor at starpower.net
Mon Jul 24 20:23:45 CDT 2006

As a Viet Nam vet (Quin Nhon, '70-'71), I'm not so happy with a program
mandating "a mandatory counseling and debriefing program for returning
veterans". Although I was a volunteer and proud of my service, I am
quite happy to let the U.S. Army leave me alone. I would not have wanted
the Army to debrief me. Or counsel me.

However, if the Government wants to give me free money, I could see that. ;)

- Greenbriar

PS: Westmorland was an idiot.

PPS: Vietnamese are wonderful people, on the whole.

PPPS: Someone get that guy a pair of shoes.