[at-l] Pots and Kettles..... Re: Anyone see this?

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Wed Jul 26 07:47:32 CDT 2006

I read the newspaper article about this individual last night and
I cannot help but feel sorry for him.  He definitely suffers from
surviors quilt big time.  He probably suffers from other troubles,
but not being a head doctor it is not my place to try and analyze
his problems.  Yes he is doing this more for himself, but he is
looking for answers and is probably facing his demons on this
hike.  I hope that he defeats them, but I fear that he will be
consumed by them.

Bob