[at-l] Places to hike

Gary Ticknor garyticknor at starpower.net
Wed Jul 26 18:18:16 CDT 2006

Chase, that's the same camera I just got my daughter for graduation, and
she loves it. I agree with Marsha, it will take you a while to fill up
even one 1 gig card - enjoy! Also, $125 is an excellent price (meaning I
paid more).

Warning though - it is a HOG on batteries. Get the NiMH - it's hard to
run a recharger in the 100 mile wilderness, I imagine.

- Greenbriar