[at-l] Barefoot guy

Ozzie hikingvagabond at cox.net
Wed Jul 26 20:41:02 CDT 2006

There are probably a lot more people on this list that has, or has had,
problems with alcohol. I did twenty-two years active duty in the AF
enlisting in 1954. I also had problems with alcohol and now have fifteen
years sobriety gained thru AA. Some people see alcoholism as an attempt at
self-medication. Glad your brother found a solution in AA. If I get down
that way again I will look up the AA meetings and make some of them.  Ozzie
(MSgt., USAF, Ret)