[at-l] US national parks: How the west was withered

Carol Donaldson carol1944 at brmemc.net
Fri Jul 28 18:03:15 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Vi Vi
Coosa,
The fact that someone doesn't know something, doesn't
prove a thing, it only establishes the ignorance.
Okay, everyone, repeat after me:  Coosa is ignorant.

Come on, I don't mind.  "Coosa is ignorant."

That's right all I have is . . .  well never mind, it's not important.  I'm retiring in 62 days, so what the h3ck.

The Earth is going to do what Earths do.  Neither you nor ViVi nor I nor that scientist that wants everyone to jump at the exact same moment all over the planet to get the planet back in sync have any idea what's going to happen.

We make Educated Guesses.  We do not Know.  My uneducated guess could be more accurate than ViVi's educated guess.  The point is: No One Knows.

Oh, and don't forget, I'm ignorant.  So just walk on by and toss a few coins in my cup, if ya don't mind.  Us ignorant beasts have to eat, too.

Coosa
</sarc?><or maybe not?>
7 months 20 days and 19 hours until Springer Mntn and my NoBo.