[at-l] Last day for the Gathering

athummingbird athummingbird at dnet.net
Mon Jul 31 18:45:01 CDT 2006

I am wondering who is planning on going to the Gathering.  Tomorrow is the LAST day you can send in a check and application without having to pay extra.  The papers you need to fill out are at www.aldha.com and you need to click on the Gathering link to get into the part that has an acrobatic file.  It says something about how to volunteer which makes it confusing, I think.  The info is WAY at the bottom of the page and a bit tough to locate.

We will be staying at Pipestem State Park, about 9 miles from Concord College and 11 miles from the Folkway Center.  There will be quite a few hikers there, including anyone who has a larger motorhome or travel trailer.  No reservations allowed but you need to get there early.  We will be there on Wednesday.

Hugs, Hummingbird