[at-l] History Lesson on Global Warming, with references

Kurt Cedergren kcedergren at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:54:01 CDT 2006

What did you learn? Neither you nor I know if the articles Vi Vi posted are
truth or not. Looks to me like they simply confirm your opinion, so you take
them as truth and discount all differing articles as falsehood. Nothing
personal here, just an observation.

Tonight I listened to a guy on the CBS Evening News who stated that the
severe air pollution of the 60's & 70's actually helped postpone global
warming. How does that agree with your opinion? Is that truth or falsehood?

Onestep