[at-l] Patagonia

ftcracker at aol.com ftcracker at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 14:34:48 CST 2006

Hi, all!
For those of you who didn't know, I've been down in Chile the past couple of weeks. Managed to spend a week touring and doing some day hikes in Patagonia. What an awesome place. Wicked winds, raw geology in motion. I just finished posting a gallery of my images from the Patagonia part of my trip, feel free to take a look:

http://www.sandrafriend.com/gallery/main.php

I'm insipred to return and do the Torres del Paine circuit in the future. But NOT in October!

Cheers, Navigator