[at-l] New Mexico Pix (OT.)

Raphael Bustin rafeb at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 2 08:37:00 CST 2006

At 09:47 AM 11/2/2006 -0500, Rogene wrote:

>What a honeymoon you must have had with all those wonderful sunsets.
>I've wondered if a adobe house could be built with Georgia/Tennessee clay.

You could always build yourself one of those
"Earthships."  You just need a lot of old tires.

It was a grand little vacation, indeed.  I'd never
seen any of the Southwest until about five or
ten years ago.  It's just gorgeous.  Merry likes
it as much as I do, so it's a no-brainer for
vacations these days.

The USA really is blessed with resources
and scenery.  But I think I'd die of boredom
living in a "flat" state like Nebraska or
Kansas.  And I think I'd miss the ocean
after a while.

rafe b
aka terrapin