[at-l] FW: Liners....

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 08:47:20 CST 2006

two yrs ago Superfeet were at Trail Days selling custom inserts/insoles.

  That was the best 95.00 I have ever spent. I can use them in other boots or shoes. I never have foot or back pain since that time.

  I tried the Superfeet you buy from an outfitter (not custom made). They are no different than any other brand out there IMO.

  If you have an outfitter close by that does the custom Superfeet..go do it. IMO you won't regret it.  http://www.superfeet.com/

  Eddy

"Ferguson, J. Mark" <Ferguson at CWF.org> wrote:
  Ya mean like 'Superfeet' inserts? I've got a really high arched foot
and these are great for that, and last a couple of years in daily use.
I buy them when I buy new boots/hiking shoes to replace the makers'
ones.

Skippie...