[at-l] FW: Liners....

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 09:50:55 CST 2006

Amy,

  part of the problem that Superfeet had at Trails Days was not enough people who knew how to measure your feet.

  Luckily I got someone who knew what they were doing.

  If I am not mistaken don't they have a money back guarantee. Wasn't it Mast General Store who was doing the fitting for Superfeet? If it is I would contact them. never hurts to ask.

  Eddy

Amy Skowronek <askowronek at mindspring.com> wrote:

On Nov 3, 2006, at 9:47 AM, Eddy wrote:

> two yrs ago Superfeet were at Trail Days selling custom inserts/
> insoles.
>
> That was the best 95.00 I have ever spent. I can use them in
> other boots or shoes. I never have foot or back pain since that time.
>
> I tried the Superfeet you buy from an outfitter (not custom
> made). They are no different than any other brand out there IMO.
>
> If you have an outfitter close by that does the custom
> Superfeet..go do it. IMO you won't regret it. http://
> www.superfeet.com/

Whereas I had custom SuperFeet made at Trail Days, and it was a
complete waste. They ate the insides of my shoes, put cuts/holes in
my feet, and didn't provide any better support than my non-custom
Superfeet from REI. Man, I was mad. I wasted all that time at Trail
Days when I could have been hanging out, wasted nearly a hundred
bucks, AND they hurt my feet and damaged my shoes.

-amy