[at-l] PCT Yo-Yo

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 17:04:25 CST 2006

Scott tried about 4 times to yo-yo the PCT before doing it not too long  ago.
 This would be the 2nd time he's done it.  Usually new snow in  the Sierra on
the southbound leg stopped him.  I had the chance to meet him  at a western
gathering, he's a soft  spoken, unassuming guy.  If I'm  not mistaken he's
hiked all the AT and CDT and may have been the 1st to attempt  the so-called EDT
from Key West.

Sly

In a message dated 11/7/2006 4:20:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,