[at-l] Voted

WoodyCPM WoodyCPM at comcast.net
Wed Nov 8 04:39:33 CST 2006

I voted using a provisional paper ballot. I don't trust the machines.
It isn't necessarily that they may be hacked, (who really knows?) but
there are too many problems with them.  Poll workers don't know how to
maintain or use them and too often they just malfunction.  My paper and
pen worked just fine.  The poll workers were very nice about the whole
thing and very understanding.  Took me about 20 minutes from the time I
got to the polling place.