[at-l] Voted

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Wed Nov 8 11:04:48 CST 2006

I hate these machines and wish we could go back to the old way of
voting.  I cannot believe that we have these machines that have been
malfunctioning all these years.  I sure hope we have a better system by
2008.  I was surprised that people here talked about how they voted.  I
did notice that ONLY the Repubs told about how they voted.

Hummingbird