[at-l] Liners....

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:12:13 CST 2006

Mara Factor wrote:

.> I suspect many boot manufacturers realize that the first thing many
of
.> us do with the stock footbeds is toss them in favor of our own. We
.> each have our own needs and there's no way one stock footbed is going
.> to be able to work for all of us. So, since the stock inserts get
.> tossed anyway, why would anyone want to buy original stock footbeds
.> when there are so many better choices out there.

Flix wrote:

>Well, if that's the case, why put them in in the first place? I mean,
>if
>they're assuming they're getting thrown away. My 'need' is what comes
>in
>the boot!

Me wrote:

I bought a pair of boots a couple of years ago with no liner in them. I
suppose that the manufacturerer knew that I was just gonna pitch 'em
anyway.

Frnak/WightNalker