[at-l] SO Ruck

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 19:22:44 CST 2006

I think $190 is pretty good; I'd spend more on gas driving the "Camobile" for the 1400+ mile round trip...and it'll be too cold to ride the Harley then.
(If there are 2 of us coming, that changes the equation, though)

The Priceline thing may still be worth a "look-see", though, especially if you're right about not having to use a credit card # first...

-"Camo" (L.S.)

From: Slyatpct at aol.com