[at-l] ShenRUCK - May 18-28, 2007

Richard Mann yugrekih at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 17:34:58 CST 2006

http://www.hike-usa.com/shenruck

Click above for info on the ShenRUCK - May 20-28, 2007
Shenandoah National Park (SNP)

ShenRUCK highlights -

* Hike to the RUCK - Fri-Sun May 18-20
* A "Welcome to the RUCK" all day meal and hiker feast - Sun May 20
* Hiker feeds every day - May-20-28
* Slack the entire 107 miles within SNP - May 21-28
* Three hikes each day to choose from - May 21-25 & 27-28
   *** A wonderful short "tobacco-free-family-friendly" AT hike...
   *** A wonderful and longer AT hike...
   *** A wonderful scenic side trail hike...
* A HATT hike (Hands Across The Trail) - Sat May 26
   *** We will hike the entire Appalachian Trail in the SNP in one day
* Open air presentations - Fri-Sun May 26-28
* Trailwork with PATC? (I'm working on it)

This is six-months away, but if you think you can come, or if you know that you can come, or if you want to slack the trail, or if you can do a presentation, or if you can host a meal, or if you can pick up a HATT section, or if you can shuttle people, please email me so that we can begin fleshing out the events.

Pittsburgh and Mrs. Pittsburgh and Wilson the Trail Dog