[at-l] SORUCK questions?

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 11:50:31 CST 2006

You can, and probably should, call them now and inquire.  I doubt the
Nantahala Inn will get filled but you never know.  It's only a short  distance away.
 Maybe a mile.

It's probably best to cook your dish before hand.  perhaps put it in a
disposible alumium pan to reheat in the oven, but Vera who's taking on Friday
nights potluck of Dawg can probably best answer.

Sly

In a message dated 11/13/2006 12:44:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,