[at-l] Impromptu Ruckus -- OR -- going [car] camping!

Jim Lynch jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Nov 15 21:16:40 CST 2006

A very generous and tempting invitation.  Sorry to not be closer or I'd
be there!  My ancestors lived in Indian Springs and some are buried
there.  I visited there a few years ago; nice place!  I'm sure you'll
have fun.  Haven't seen the state park; send your impressions of the
place.  Might be down that way next spring.