[at-l] print screen?

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 10:37:14 CST 2006

### Somebody's got to know this subject better'n me,
but if you "second-click" (right-click for most, but
left click for me and my left-handed mousie), it
brings up a menu able to save the screenshot in any
number of formats and places, including sending
thumbnails to the London Times.

--- The Weathercarrot <weathercarrot at hotmail.com>