[at-l] Holy salamandar, batman

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Nov 23 08:56:39 CST 2006

In a message dated 11/23/2006 6:29:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ploomis at triton.net writes:

Okay,  where I live (43.42N -85.77W) right now it is 06:21 EST  and not a
hint of light in the eastern sky.  And it pretty much is dark by  17:30
(that's 5:30 PM for those of you  who can only count to twelve  ;->). In
mid Michigan

Ah yeah,  I haven't been paying strict attention lately so I  got my time
from weather.com. but looked at Nov. 1st.  It's the 23rd  already!  Where does
the time go?

Anyway, today Salisbury's sunrise was at 6:53 this morning, sunset's   at
4:27  Here in Atlanta sunrise was at 7:17, sunset is at   5:31.

So...   daylight is for 9 hrs 34 min up north, and 10 hrs 14 min  down south.
 That's a good thing.  Tomorrow I'm starting the FootHills  Trail and I need
all the daylight I can get..  It's also been a bit warmer  down here.  That's
nice too...

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

Sly