[at-l] "Nature-Deficit Disorder"

FTCracker at aol.com FTCracker at aol.com
Fri Nov 24 17:20:05 CST 2006

He's been giving lectures all over the USA on the subject for the past
several years. It's an important one, and I would not be surprised to see him
keynote the ATC conference.

I did my part today ... and what a gorgeous day for a hike it was! Finally
convinced my brother to let me take his oldest child out hiking on her birthday.
We had an enjoyable time with hubby and grandpa joining us, and meandered
down two trails (the first about 2 miles, the second a half mile) at her pace.
Not too bad for an 11 year old's first real hike!

Writeups about the trails at www.floridahikes.com and a happy Amber out
hiking at www.sandrafriend.com ....

Cheers, Navigator
...now headed back over for the birthday party!

In a message dated 11/23/2006 6:05:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,