[at-l] I need verification

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 25 10:36:04 CST 2006

I know this man well.  I wonder about his judgment.  He is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.  As far as trusting him to do what he says he will do and trusting him with my money?  I would send him a blank signed check and never think twice about it.  Not many people in this world I can say that about.  I'm kinda funny about my money.  If you send it to him and things turn out badly I will replace it and everyone on this list is your witness I said that.

Clyde

From: Kevin Kirby <kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com>