[at-l] I need verification

Bob Wardecker bakpakr at comcast.net
Sat Nov 25 15:43:54 CST 2006

I can't add anymore to what has been said about Pittsa. But I will add
this I used his mail drop service back in 01. I was more than satisfied
with the service. I got injured while hiking and he was kind enough to
drive me around a week with him as he shuttled a group of hikers. And if
in the event you don't complete the trail he will return the unused
portion of your money less expenses of course and let me tell you he is
frugal with the money you send him. Not to say you will not get high
quality foods in you mail drops. Everything I received was of the
highest quality. I called them once a week to go over my mail drops and
make any adjustments as to quantity and items to include. In a word
GREAT SERVICE. You will not be disappointed.